Intern – Distribution Services
- Internship with 1 year contract (Full day job)
- COMPANY NAME: PGIM India Asset Management Pvt. Ltd.
COMPANY PROFILE: PGIM India Mutual Fund is a wholly owned business of PGIM, the global investment management business of the US based Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI). With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, PFI has provided customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. PGIM India Asset Management is a full service investment manager offering a broad range of equity and fixed income solutions to retail and institutional investors throughout the country. In addition to managing our investors assets through domestic Mutual Funds, we also offer Offshore Funds and Portfolio Management Services. The fund house leverages the strength and stability of PGIM’s 140-year legacy to build on its decade long history in India. Please visit the Company Website for more details: www.pgimindiamf.com
- Attending to distributor queries received through email/call/CRM related to application forms & procedure, KYC, investments, statements, commissions, invoices etc.
- Following up on the same with Kfin until case is closed.2.PMS
- Processing new empanelment’s, change of broker code requests and confirming the same to the distributor on email.
- Sharing invoices/payment details with distributors for every quarter.
- Attending to distributor queries received through email/call/CRM related to portfolio statements, audit reports, invoices etc.3.Vendor Payments
- Co-ordinating with finance team and sharing the details/documents for creating new vendor
- Raising invoices in expenzing as per request received from sales team
- Sharing the payment details with distributor/RM once the payment is released.4.RM Mapping
- Tracking & Updating mapping change requests received from sales team on a monthly basis and then sharing the updated file with respective teams
- Keeping a track of new empanelment’s and sending welcome mail communication with RM details and commission structure on weekly basis.5.Commission
- Co-ordinating with Ops team for DTER before the beginning of every quarter and sharing it with sales head to finalise the quarter structure.
- Preparing pdfs as per the finalised commission structures
- Sending commission structure emails to national distributors & Banks or to IFAs as requested by sales team.
- Compiling the distributor category master and additional incentive file received from sales team and sharing it with Kfin by 25th of every month for payouts.
- Checking funding files before the payout as per the applicable rate master.
- Handling distributor queries related to differential/short payments if any.
- Handling any audit queries arising related to commission payments.
- Tracking NCT requests received related to commission payments of distributors like EUIN, AUM transfer, change of bank, nominee etc.6.Maintaining & Updating Database
- Maintaining and sharing distributor empanelment master with zonal heads every month.
- Maintaining database of NDs/Banks to send brokerage communication.
- Maintaining Internal Sales team /RIA data to upload in CRM.QUALIFICATION & EDUCATION CRITERIA REQUIRED OF THE CANDIDATE: Qualified CFP / Post graduate with 1 year of experience . AMFI/NISM Certification is a must SALARY RANGE: Upto 3 lakhs p.a, depending on the work experience, education and profile. COMPANY WEBSITE: https://www.pgimindiamf.com/
- Hiring Manager Details: